Operator extends availability to cheaper devices.
Telekom today announced that it has expanded VoLTE to eight additional devices. At the same time, the feature can also be used on select models that have not been purchased from this operator but come from free sales.
4G calls started on Apple iPhone Xr, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Motorola (One, Moto E5 Play, Moto E5 Plus and Moto Z3 Play), CAT S61 and Samsung Galaxy A7.
Together, VoLTE is available for 52 models from eight mobile phone manufacturers ( operator list ).
At the same time, Telekom explained that it extended its support function to selected facilities that were not purchased from it. Currently, VoLTE should work on models:
- Apple iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xr and iPhone Xs, Xs Max
- CAT S61
- Huawei P20 Pro, P20, P20 Lite, Mate 20 Pro and Mate 20 Lite
- LG G6 and Q6
- Motorola Moto E5 Play, E5 Plus, Moto G6, One and Moto Z3 Play
- Samsung Galaxy A6, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Note 9
VoLTE also offers Orange and 4ka. So far, 4G calls have not been launched by O2, which last reported that it would do so by the end of this year.
Are Black Friday operators going to offer? We asked them
More and more vendors are engaged in a popular buying event. So far, the operators are not.
Telekom has announced in the past few days that it will offer discounts on selected phones of 50 or 100 euros within Black Friday. We asked competitors if they were preparing some special offers.
The offer in Telekom is valid until Monday or until the pre-selected number of privileged phones is exhausted. Get a discount with:
- Apple iPhone Xr 128GB Black and iPhone Xs Max 256GB Space Gray
- Huawei Mate 20 lite, Mate 20 Pro and P20 Pro 128 GB Twilight
- Motorola Moto G6 Play \ t
- Samsung Galaxy A6, Galaxy A8 2018, Galaxy J5 2017, Galaxy S9 (Black, Purple), Galaxy S9 + and Samsung Galaxy A7 (Blue)
- Sony Xperia XZ3
- Xbox One X with two games, Xiaomi Mi Scooter 2 and Ninebot from Segway KickScooter ES2
They do not have other benefits
Orange and O2 responded to the question Live.sk with MobilMania that they are not preparing special offers for Black Friday.
She also doesn’t have a special black Friday offer. However, she commented on competitors. “‘Black Friday’ was celebrated with all other operators on October 4, 2015, when 4y entered the market and brought year-round service to Slovaks unavailable even during events like Black Friday,” spokesman spokesman Matúš Benčík said.